Chrome Plug ins, — October 11, 2010 12:27 — 0 Comments
QuickTime is a media player by Apple, Inc. The program includes a browser plug-in that allows you to view audio and video content using QuickTime’s format. QuickTime is included on Mac computers and can be downloaded
as a program on Windows computers.
Install QuickTime Player for Windows
The plug-in is part of the QuickTime Player. In order to install the plug-in, you’ll need to install the player.
- Download the QuickTime casino netherlands installer from Apple’s website.
- When the download is complete, click the installer in the downloads bar at the bottom of Chrome.
- Locate the installer and double-click it to begin installation.
- Follow the prompt to finish installation.
Windows User Account Control might appear and ask you for permission to install. If you don’t have administrator privileges on the computer, please contact your system administrator to finish installation.
- Restart Chrome.
Enable or disable QuickTime plug-in
The QuickTime plug-in is enabled by default after you’ve restarted Chrome. You can enable or disable the plug-in at chrome:plugins.
- Type chrome:plugins in the address bar.
- Find QuickTime:
- Click Disable to stop the plug-in from running.
- Click Enable to re-enable the plug-in.